Our aim is for you to have an easy and enjoyable experience of ordering from JMA UK and we hope that in the majority of cases you will not need to return anything. However we understand that occasionally you may have an issue with a product that will need returning back to us.
If there is an issue with an item that you wish to return for a refund or replacement, please fill in the online returns form. We may be able to assist you to resolve the issue without the need to generate a return.
Please note returns will not be accepted at our trade counter without prior authorisation and goods will no longer be collected by our area managers, please use the online form.
Incorrect or damaged goods:
- If there is anything wrong with your order, you must notify us within 3 days after receiving your delivery. After this period it will be understood that the goods have been correctly supplied and you have accepted them. Therefore they will no longer be applicable for return under this reason.
- Once we have received notification of a discrepancy we will investigate as to how the error/damage occurred, if we find the error to be on our part we will offer to resend the correct or replace damaged goods on a new invoice.
- In the event of items missing due to damage occurring in transit with the courier (DPD) we will require photos of the damage, an image of the inside of the parcel and one of the courier label. This is a mandatory requirement as proof for us to be able to make a claim for the missing goods.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on our products from the date of purchase, anything returned after this period will be subject to the manufacturer warranty.
- All items reported and returned as faulty are liable for manufacturer inspection (locks must be returned with keys for testing) before a credit or replacement is issued. If no fault is found or the fault is found to be due to misuse the items will either be returned to you at your cost or if we agree to credit up to 50% handling will be applied.
- In the event of a fault being identified, and the product was purchased no longer than 12 months prior to the return date, we or the supplier will repair the product, if that's not possible, we will issue a replacement or a credit.
- Safe & secure delivery of the item(s) to JMA UK will be your responsibility and at your expense, if a fault is found we will credit this cost.
JMA UK does not operate a Sale or Return policy, goods not wanted or incorrectly ordered will only be accepted back at the company’s discretion, in new & resaleable condition, and within a maximum period of 30 days from invoice date. A handling charge of up to 50% of the invoice value will be levied against the goods and any carriage charges will not be refunded for goods supplied correct to order.
This excludes ‘Specials’ or ‘Customised’ orders (i.e. Master Suites, keyed alike etc...) which cannot be returned.
Locksmith tools cannot be returned unless we have supplied incorrectly or they are faulty.
Books cannot be returned for credit.
If we have accepted the return of items we will issue you with a RMA reference. Please note: Returns cannot be accepted unless previously agreed by us and an authorised RMA reference has been issued. Goods returned without a valid RMA reference will not be accepted and will be returned back to you at your cost.
We will advise if goods are to be collected, returned by the customer using a trackable service or if the parcel is to be taken to a DPD drop shop.
It is your responsibility for the goods arriving back in a good and resaleable condition, goods with stickers or writing on the product packaging will not be accepted for a full credit.
The RMA is valid for 14 days. If the goods are not returned within this time it will be assumed no goods are being returned and the RMA will be closed, if you still wish to return after this time a new RMA must be requested.
Please note we no longer provide prepaid Jiffy bags (SAE).
If we have arranged for a courier to collect at our cost and that collection fails due to the parcel not being ready, any further collection attempts will be charged.